ANIMAL CARE ASSOCIATE
The Humane Society of Sedona has immediate openings for full and part time Animal Care Associates. Join a team of positive hardworking staff and volunteers dedicated to helping animals.
The Animal Care Associate is responsible for providing superior animal care to shelter animals and excellent customer service to adopters, guests, and volunteers. The incumbent provides hands-on care, cleaning, feeding, and enrichment of all shelter pets. Actively promotes shelter animals for adoption and professionally assists all potential adopters find the right match.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in an animal care environment preferred.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Must possess a genuine passion for animals and their welfare.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Be willing and able to pass a background check.
For a more detailed job description and comprehensive list of requirements, please click here.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call #928.282.4679.